Thursday 3 December 2015

Why should I learn python?

Well it is almost 5 years I started my IT career, I love to work in Java, and explore open source packages. Now a day I felt bored to work in Java, so want to learn new language, one of my friend suggested me to learn python. Immediately I thought, why should I learn python?

Following are some of the reasons that forced me to learn python…(First and best reason is I am fed up in working with same language for 5 years……….:))
a.   Python is open source and is available on Windows, Mac OS X, and Unix operating systems. You can download and work with python for free.
b.   Python is fun to experiment and easy to learn. Python provides interpreter that can be used interactively, which makes it easy to experiment with features of the language.
c.    You can extend the python interpreter with new functions and data types implemented in C or C++
d.   Python improves developer productivity many times as compared to C, C++ and Java.
e.   No need to compile python program, it runs immediately after development.
f.     We can easily port python project from one platform to another (Of course Java also provides this feature)
g.   Rich in built library. Many third party open source libraries are available for logging, web development (Django — the popular open source web application framework written in Python), networking, database access etc.

h.   Python has very great community, whatever the problem you faced in python, you will get quick help.
i. You can develop applications with fewer lines of code.
 



Previous                                                 Next                                                 Home

No comments:

Post a Comment